Please take advantage of the options to prepay your student's meal accounts. Prepaid meal accounts help the lunch lines go faster and gives students more time to eat, relax, and play. It also gives you the peace of mind of not having to worry about looking for lunch money every day or worry that it might get lost, stolen or used for other things other than lunch.
Online debit and credit card payments are available at MySchoolBucks.com where you may also download the app to see your child’s account balance, make payments, and get low balance alert when your account falls below a minimum or in the negative. Information about this procedure can be viewed in full on the district’s website.
Benefits of Prepayments through MySchoolBucks:
- Manage your entire family's school meal accounts from home, office, or any internet accessible computer.
- 24/7 convenient access to prepayment service, account balances, and recent purchase history.
- Check your student's current meal account balances online.
- View a report of the last 30 days transactions for your students.
- Automatically receive low balance email notifications if you choose.
- Get through the serving line faster.
- Spend more time with friends.
- No more lost or forgotten lunch money.
- More time to enjoy meals.
Things to Know
- If you have more than one child in the district you can handle all online pre-payments from the same online account.
- Payments may be made through an existing PayPal account or with a major credit or debit card.
- In order to use the online prepayment service, a small convenience fee for each transaction will be assessed to cover the bank fees. The convenience fee is $1.75 per deposit transaction. Parents placing money into multiple meal accounts will only be assessed the $1.75 fee once per deposit transaction. The school district will not profit from the use of this site.
- Payments made with a credit card or PayPal will show up at the point of sale terminal within 24 hours. Payments made with electronic checks could take up to 10 days to show up.
Register or Add to Family:
- You will first need your child’s student ID number; you may get this number by contacting the main office at your child’s school.
- Go to www.MySchoolBucks.com.
- Click Sign Up and enter the required information.
- Click Finish to complete the initial registration process.
Add Students to Your Family Account Instructions-
- When you log in you will be taken to the homepage.
- Click MyKids from the main menu OR from the blue navigation bar above.
- This is a listing of the students in your account. It will be empty on your first visit to the site.
- Click Add Child and enter the required information. You will need the student ID number and first name initial and last name initial of the student.
- Click Add (next to your child’s name) to continue.
- Click Add Child to repeat the process for additional children.
NOTE: Your child’s transaction history report will not display information during the initial account set up process.
- Click Deposit Money located next to Add Student.
- Enter an amount in the Deposit column next to your child’s name.
- If you have more than one child, enter the amount you wish to deposit into the column next to each child’s name. DO NOT deposit money for your entire family into ONE child’s account.
- Click Calculate.
- Click Make Deposit.
- You will be directed to the PayPal web site to enter your payment information.
- You have the option to use your existing PayPal account or a major credit card to make your payment.
- If you are using your PayPal account, enter your email address and PayPal password to continue.
- If you are using a credit card, enter the required information. For your protection, MySchoolBucks.com will not store your financial information.
- Click Pay Now when finished.
- Click Pay once again to finish the process.
Online payments are a simple, safe and secure way to make payments to your students account 24 hours a day at your convenience.
Send Check or Cash
You can always bring money personally or send it with your student.
Please place it in an envelope marked clearly with your student's name, their ID #, their teacher's name, the $ amount and the check #. Turn in prepaid deposits to the cafeteria cashier(s) or school office.
If you choose to bring money to school personally or send it with your student, please put it in an envelope clearly marked with the student's first and last name, their ID #, their teacher's name, and the amount enclosed.